Mujeres de HACE is a cohort-based leadership program that provides an individualized and culturally relevant curriculum geared to empower high potential Latinas to succeed professionally and thrive personally, leading them towards higher levels of career positions and personal growth. For this Women in TECH cohort, we discuss the challenges that women in this sector face and build their leadership strengths to empower them to advocate for themselves and others. We focus on building a community of Latina Leaders to serve as a resource.
- Latina Leaders in the Tech Sector
- Supervisors & Managers
- High Potential Individual Contributors
- 0-5+ years professional experience
- Insights Discovery Leadership Assessment
- 1 Hour One-on-One Executive Coaching
- Mentorships by powerful Latina executives
- Alumnae network of 3,200+ powerful women and life-long, continued professional development
Mujeres de HACE Tech is delivered over the course of 3 months with programming content, networking, and collaboration in a group project. Minimum time commitment of 34 hours is outlined below:
- 1 hour of pre-course preparation (orientation session)
- Active engagement over 16 weeks
- 18 hours of content, including pre/post surveys
- 7 hours of pre-session and group project preparation
- 1 hour 1:1 coaching
- 2 hours of networking events
- 3 hours of presentations (yours and other groups in your cohort)
- 2 hours of graduation ceremony
During program sessions, participants will engage in a cohort-model classroom led by an assigned Program Lead to facilitate.
Participants should plan to attend all sessions and are only allowed one excused absence. The Group Presentation date does not classify as an excused absence unless there is an emergency.
*Session Schedule: 4:00pm - 7:00pm CST*
Session 1: Welcome Orientation and Kick-Oﬀ
Session 2: Discover Leadership Style and Inﬂuence
Session 3: Develop Personal Brand and Strategic Networks
Session 4: Utilize Financial Planning Tips & Tools
Session 5: Achieve Optimal Work-Life Integration
Session 6: Practice Negotiation
Session 7: Team Presentations
Session 8: Graduation & Networking
"It was inspiring to be surrounded by other Latinas navigating their professional journey and gain more insight into how I can leverage my skills and cultural background to bring a unique approach to the work that I do."
"The MDH program shifted my perspective in the workplace because it provided information that I was not afforded anywhere else with a lens that I could relate. I loved it so much that I decided to join the board and begin my career transition."
"I completed the Mujeres de HACE leadership program in the Fall of 2020 and since then I have been empowered to take more initiative in my career advancement. I learned to embrace my strengths through the insights test."